Saturday, January 12, 2013

WAKE UP!

hoammmppphhh.....
It Is Saturday? So that means "Welcome Weekend" and far far far far again that means "I feel like the zombies gone" hahahahaha
but i'm feeling a lil bit sad cause i woke up late this morning. When i open my eyes and see the clock hanging on the wall... i am startled. How could not!! as the girl in the middle of her 18th, i wake up so late in this blooming Saturday... and i feel a little bit sad. 
i just can wish, the next day i wake up early.... earlier than those rooster. ha ha ha (evil laugh)
Since today still feel like a new year, i have some thought which i never spread to the world (ha!) about my own resolution for myself.. and i am going to spread the word now hehe

heeereee comes the words.... (like a melody from SNSD new released song " I Got A Boy" hehe)
1. More times to Pray
2. Tidy up my own dorm once in a week (since i'm doing that once in a month last year)
3. Be a nice girl
4. Smile, and not let any stupid things makes my smile disappear
5. Be tough and smart enough in my relationship
6. Giving more love for my family and myself
7. Have some savings money (HAA!! and I hope this can be done because it can provide advantages hehe)
8. Wake Up earlier than those rooster (this is the most important thing)
9. Read a book again (because i think my brain process is too long to utter a noun)

and mm... i can't find any resolution more. however, beyond a few resolutions that I have written, i have become a better person. hehe 
yeah, that's all.... Thank you for taking the time to read my story, Have A Nice Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment