Saturday, January 12, 2013

Instagram

I like to tell you, Friends, that i have some social networks accounts. and this time i'm going to tell about my Instagram account. since i have a gadget (dad's bought that for me, i got iPad and he gots iPaids hehe) which can allow me to make some online stuff easier, i make an account at instagram. that site allow us to post and share a photo, follow people around the world and leave "heart" and comment on that post. My last post was on November 2012 because i didn't turn on my iPad (i need to focus to my college life, right? *huh) but i am going to post some new and random photos again start on Jan 28th 2013. and would be very pleasant if you like the photo I post. hehehe
here's a screenshot from my account page.

Instagram
that's all hhehehe, i am waiting for some hearts and comments from you guys. *flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment