Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome, JUNE!

June?
it's not someone's name nor a big thing.
but, it's a totally great thing.
June? the sixth month in a year.
which make me think again, how come time flies so fast.
realizing how much precious thing we did and we share with the other?

this year, I had my 19th birthday
far from where my family and those people who are close to me
but i learn something new and i get a great experiences from this moment.
with friends i have, i spent a lot of time and make a lot of memories with them
and the thing make me feel so happy and grin from ear to ear everytime i remember them
from a spirit they provide, a shoulder they lend, a smile they formed, and a laugh they made
i realize how precious they are in my life now.
without them I might be a loner
but i am not now.
dear friends,
thank you for a great time we've been through, a knowledge we've been shared
a thousand word we speak
a beautiful gift that I possess.


thank you, Friends :')

No comments:

Post a Comment